1. Digital Art
2. Weather App
- Create an HTML form that includes an input field for the location and a button to submit the form
- Add an event listener to the button so that when it’s clicked, the app fetches the weather data from an API
- Use a weather API to fetch the weather data based on the location inputted by the user. You can use APIs such as OpenWeatherMap or WeatherAPI. In this example, I’ll use the OpenWeatherMap API
- Create a function to display the weather information on the page. In this example, I’ll display the temperature and weather description
- Add some CSS to style the weather app and make it look more visually appealing
3. Virtual Pet
- Start by creating the HTML code for the user interface of your virtual pet. You’ll need a container element for the pet, as well as any buttons or other elements you want the user to interact with
- Add CSS code to style your user interface. You can use CSS to position your pet and other elements on the page, as well as add animations and other visual effects
- Test your virtual pet by interacting with it and making sure that all of the features and functions are working as intended
- Start by creating the HTML code for your calculator user interface. You’ll need a container element for your calculator, as well as buttons for each of the digits (0-9) and mathematical operations (+, -, *, /)
- Use CSS to style your calculator user interface. You can use CSS to position your buttons and other elements on the page, as well as add visual effects such as hover states
- Define functions to handle each of the mathematical operations (+, -, *, /). These functions should take in two numbers as input, perform the corresponding operation, and return the result
- Define a function to handle the user’s input when they click on a button. This function should update the input variable with the user’s input and update the calculator display
- Define a function to handle the user’s request to perform a calculation. This function should use the appropriate mathematical operation function to perform the calculation and update the calculator display with the result
- Test your calculator by entering different numbers and performing different calculations to make sure that it works correctly
5. Random Quote Generator
- Start by creating an array of quotes. Each quote should be a string, and you can include additional information such as the author or source if you like
- Test your random quote generator by clicking the button to generate a new quote and making sure that each quote is displayed correctly
- Choose the type of game you want to create, and create a plan or design for your game. Consider the game mechanics, graphics, and user interface
- Start by creating the HTML code for your game user interface. You’ll need a container element for your game canvas, as well as any buttons or other elements you want the user to interact with
- Use CSS to style your game user interface. You can use CSS to position your game canvas and other elements on the page, as well as add visual effects and animations
- Test your game by playing through it and making sure that all of the features and functions are working as intended. Make any necessary adjustments or improvements based on your testing
Take a FREE DEMO CLASS TODAY.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Can I try a free class?
A: Yes. the first demo class is free of charge. You can book the free class from the booking link.
2. Is the coding course schedule flexible?
A: The courses for kids are flexible. You can select any time and any day that works around your child’s schedule.
3. How do I know what coding course is right for my kid?
A: The teachers assess the level of the student in the demo class based on which the course is suggested.
4. Will my child receive a certificate?
A: Students get certificated after completion of each course. The certificate recognises the skills the student learnt and the level of mastery achieved.
5. What do you require to learn coding from Purple Tutor?
A: You need a laptop/computer with a webcam and a stable internet connection.