Intro- An Engineer by qualification and a teacher by heart, Fatima choose her heart as she believes in putting her 100 percent in whatever she does. After completing her B.Tech from AMU she taught computer science to graduate students, she realized her interest lies in K12 education, She spent a considerable amount of time understanding the pedagogy and the teaching-learning cycle. Her experience of teaching and curriculum development at India premier Hertitage Xperiential School, Gurugram, clubbed with her education has made her understanding of the subject much more synced with her present role. Her experience as a Sr. Subject Matter Expert in Think Labs Technosolutions Pvt Ltd and Next Education Pvt Ltd has added new dimensions to her understanding of the EdTech sector
- Advance Diploma in Computer Applications – IGNOU (2004)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications – IGNOU (2004)
- B.Tech, Major (Chemical) – Aligarh Muslim University (1998).
Key Awards / Recognitions
- Systems Thinking in Schools- Waters foundation US, in association with Disha India, at The Heritage School, Gurgaon.
- Teaching to Standards with New Technologies- Harvard Graduate School of Education, US (offsite).
- Exercising Leadership in Schools- iDiscoveri, Gurgaon.
- Educator Development Program- iDiscoveri, Gurgaon.