- Programming involves breaking down complex problems into smaller, more manageable pieces and finding solutions to each piece. This improves problem-solving skills in kids
- The ultimate experience for kids is the fun! Many kids find programming to be a fun and engaging activity. It can be a great hobby and a way to spend time productively
Kids in the course learn –
- Kids create colourful art by superimposing shapes
- They learn to use variables, functions, and loops for achieving specified tasks
- Kids learn how to create and use sprites, create sprite movements and manipulate their properties
- Kids create projects like Platform Jumper Game, T-Rex Game, etc
And much more.
Young Learners Course – Age 10 to 11 Years | Duration 30 sessions – 30 hours
Early Achievers Course – Age 12 to 14 Years | Duration 20 sessions – 20 hours
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Can I try a free class for coding?
A: Yes. the first demo class is free of charge. You can book the free class from the booking link.
2. Is the coding course schedule flexible?
A: The courses are flexible. You can select any time and any day that works around your child’s schedule.
3. How do I know what coding course is right for my kid?
A: The teachers assess the level of the student in the demo class on the basis of which the course is suggested.
4. Will my child receive a certificate?
A: Students get certificated after completion of each course. The certificate recognises the skills the student learnt and the level of mastery achieved.
5. What do you require to learn coding from Purple Tutor?
A: You need a laptop/computer with a webcam and a stable internet connection.
6. What are the courses that Purple Tutor offers?
A: Purple Tutor provides Cutting edge courses to make your child future ready. We have courses like – Python, Web Development, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Cyber Security, & Roblox Games.
7. What level will my kid reach in coding expertise after completing your course?
A: Kids learn everything about coding that exists in their courses like basic programming concepts, algorithms, sequencing and then writing code to solve puzzles, projects and geometric patterns. According to the course that they have undertaken, they will learn as per the curriculum.