Web Design Courses & Certification
What does learning Web Design involve?
PurpleTutor offers a great web designing course online for students who are interested in learning web design. This is a comprehensive course designed to teach the basics of web design and development. As compared to any other website design course, including the free web design courses, we teach in a way that is accessible and engaging for young learners. Our website design course uses a combination of interactive activities, videos, and projects to teach children the basics of web design, development and coding. Learning web design with us is a fun and educational way for students to explore the world of technology and gain valuable skills that will be useful in the future.
What will you learn in our Web Design classes?
Learning web design with us will enable students to gain expertise in the following areas:
- Fundamentals of Graphic Design: Elements and principles of design, colour theory, typography, and composition.
- User Experience (UX) Design: Understanding user behaviour, creating wireframes and prototypes, testing and iteration.
- HTML and CSS: The basics of Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) and Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for structuring and styling web content.
- Responsive Web Design: Designing websites that adapt to different screen sizes and devices.
- Web Project Management: Planning, organizing, and executing a web design project.
- Cyber security: Learning about cyber-crimes and how to stay safe in cyberspace.
The goal of our website design course is to provide students with a well-rounded understanding of all aspects of web design, from the creative and aesthetic side to the technical and practical side.
What are the benefits of learning Web Design with PurpleTutor?
By learning web design with PurpleTutor, students will be benefited in the following ways-
- Building technical skills: Our web design classes teach the student how to use computer programs and technologies to create websites. This helps build valuable technical skills for the future.
- Enhancing creativity: Learning web design enhances the creativity of the student. They will learn how to express themselves through design and technology. They also learn how to use design tools to bring their ideas to life.
- Improving problem-solving skills: Web design requires critical thinking and problem-solving skills. While learning web design, the student learns how to find solutions to design challenges and technical problems.
- Boosting confidence: By creating and publishing their own websites, the student can gain confidence in their abilities and feel proud of their accomplishments.
- Preparing for future careers: Web design is a growing field with many job opportunities. Taking our website design course helps students develop the skills and knowledge they need to pursue a career in this field.
- By learning about cybersecurity in our website design course, students will gain an understanding of the importance of protecting their personal information and the information of others.
- There is no need for any student to Google ‘web designing course near me’. Doing our web designing course online offers flexibility, allowing the student to learn at their own pace and from any location.
Web Design Course Content
Our web design classes have been created especially for students falling in these 2 age groups:
1. Age group: 9-11 years
Name of the course – Web Development and Cyber Security for Young Learners (YL)
While doing the Web Development and Cyber Security (YL) course online, students will explore different websites to understand the elements. design of websites. They will then create their own website using HTML commands and learn styling using CSS. During the cybersecurity module, the students will explore the safe techniques to be followed while working on the internet.
You can explore the content for the Web Development and Cyber Security (YL) course for ages 9-11 years here –
|WEB DEVELOPMENT AND CYBER SECURITY|
|2||Introduction to HTML|
|3||Common Tags in HTML|
|4||Div Tag and Creating ID & Classes|
|5 & 6||CSS: Working with text|
|7 & 8||Links & CSS: Links|
|9 & 10||Adding & Styling Images|
|12 & 13||Working with Lists|
|14 & 15||Working with Tables|
|16, 17 & 18||Working with Forms|
|20 & 21||Creating a Web Gallery in HTML|
|22 & 23||Adding MultiMedia in HTML|
|24||Adding Transformation to web elements|
|25||Adding Transition to web elements|
|26, 27 & 28||Adding Animations to web pages|
|29||Pagination & Footer in web pages|
|31||My online Neighbourhood|
|32||Online Community and Social media life|
|33||Private and Personal Information|
|36 & 37||Exploring Encryption & Decryption|
|38||Phishing for Scams|
|39||Internet and Cybersecurity Dilemmas|
To download the detailed Web Development and Cyber Security (YL) course for ages 9-11 years content, click here!
2. Age group: 12-15 years
Name of the course – Web Development for Early Achievers (EA)
You can explore the the content for the Web Development for Early Achievers (EA)
course for ages 12-15 years here –
|2||Introduction to CSS, Basic HTML tags|
|3||CSS Selectors, Hyperlinks|
|4||CSS font properties|
|6||div and the CSS Box Model|
|10||Lists and Hyperlinks|
|14||CSS – Transformations|
|15||CSS – 3D Transformations and Transitions|
|16||CSS Transition with Transform|
|17 & 18||CSS Animation|
|19||CSS – Text Animation|
|22 & 23||The Flexbox Layout Module|
|24||Flexing the IPL website and some more CSS Selectors|
|25||Responsive Web Design – RWD|
|26 & 27||RWD Media Queries|
|28 & 29||CSS Grid|
|32 & 33||DOM Access and Modification|
|36 & 37||Website hosting|
|38, 39 & 40||Project Website Completion|
To download the detailed Web Development for Early Achievers (EA) course content for ages 12-15 years, click Here!
Course Duration and Certificate
Both the categories of courses for age-groups – 9-11 years and 12-15 years consist of 40 sessions of one hour duration each. The total duration of each course is 40 hours.
On completion of our website design course, a certificate is given to the student. The certificate recognises the skills the student learnt, and the level of mastery achieved.
Requirements for the course
- Students do not need to have any prior coding knowledge when they first come to us for learning web design.
- There are no coding prerequisites since our website design courses will start with the very basics before moving on to the core concepts.
- It is necessary to have a laptop or computer with a webcam and a stable internet connection to take our web designing course online.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1.Can I try a free class for coding?
A: Yes. We offer one free demo class. You can book the free class from the booking link.
2. Can I choose my own days and timings for the web design classes?
A: Yes. The days and timings of the web design classes are flexible. You can select any time and any day that suits your timetable.
3. How do I know if learning web design is easy?
A: The teachers assess the level of the student in the demo class and then will give the suggestion of whether to go ahead with the web designing course online.
4. Is there any certificate given on completion of the web designing course online?
A: The student will get a certificate after completion of the course. The certificate recognises the skills the student learnt, and the level of mastery achieved.
5. What do you require for learning web design from PurpleTutor?
A: It is necessary to have a laptop or computer with a webcam and a stable internet connection to take our web designing course online
6. Do you have assessments in the web design classes?
A. Yes, we assess the student periodically during the progress of the web design classes and give feedback on the student’s performance.
7. What are the courses that PurpleTutor offers?