Machine Learning with Python Course
What makes Machine Learning and Python the best combination?
Python is one of the hottest programming languages today, and it needs no introduction. Python is a straightforward programming language, that generates code that is short, and easy to read and understand. In fact, many developers consider Python to be the most intuitive of all programming languages. The language’s simplicity makes it easy to construct trustworthy AI and ML models and systems. Data science, machine learning using Python, and programming are some of the business sectors where it is widely used. Due to its widespread use, Python has overtaken Java as the most popular programming language. This article explains why the young generation should learn Python Machine Learning Course
With Machine Learning (ML), computers can understand data much like humans do with the help of artificial intelligence. Machine learning with Python course allows one to understand artificial intelligence that identifies patterns in raw data by employing algorithms. A key objective of machine learning with Python is to allow computer systems to learn from experience without engaging in explicit programming. Using the top programming languages like Python Machine Learning models are designed.
Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Python are among the hottest fields of computer science right now, dominating research and development around the globe. Because of its simplicity, flexibility, and support for open-source libraries, Python is one of the most dominant languages in Machine learning with Python programming. In PurpleTutor’s Python Machine Learning course, students learn the skills required for Machine Learning using Python. Our Python and Machine Learning course is undoubtedly the best course for newbies. Get to know more about the course details by reading this article.
What will you learn in the course?
The Python Machine Learning course is designed based on the age group and duration. Here are the two categories of Machine Learning with Python online courses.
Ages 12-14 years (Early Achievers Course)
This is the Python Core course which is split into 3 parts as follows:
- INTRODUCTION TO PYTHON PROGRAMMING – During these coding classes the students will learn the basic concepts of Python and code programs using a text-based editor. All programs are written using the Python Turtle library.
- ADVANCED PYTHON PROGRAMMING – Students will explore advanced Python concepts such as data types, type casting, and basic data structures like tuples, lists, and dictionaries.
- ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE – Students are introduced to AI and Machine Learning. They will create voice, image, and text recognition projects using teachable machines and Scratch. They then explore deeper into how computers visualize images and create various image and video manipulation projects using the CV2 library of Python. They also create a machine learning model for emotion detection, using Python code.
Ages 15+ years (Young Professionals Course)
This is what the Python Core course covers for the students of this age group:
- PYTHON BASICS – Students will learn the core Python programming concepts, during these coding classes. They will get hands-on experience in activities to apply their understanding of basic data types, conditionals, loops, typecasting, basic data types, functions, and variables.
- PYTHON DATA STRUCTURES – Students will explore advanced data structures of Python namely lists, dictionaries, tuples, strings, stacks, and queues. they will be given the practice of writing code on how to manipulate data in these data structures using Python functions. Students will learn how to apply Binary and Linear search algorithms for searching elements. They will also learn how to use Insertion and bubble sort algorithms to sort data.
- INTRODUCTION TO ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING – Students will be introduced to AI and then explore the applications, limitations, biases, ethics, and future of AI. They will gain an understanding of basic AI terms such as supervised learning, unsupervised learning, deep learning, and neural networks.
How will students benefit by choosing our Machine Learning with Python Course?
PurpleTutor’s Python Machine Learning Course offers several benefits for students who are interested in this field:
- Expert instructors: Experienced instructors in the field of machine learning teach our courses. With their deep knowledge of the subject matter, they can offer students valuable guidance and insight.
- Personalized learning: Students will benefit from personalized learning experiences in our Python Machine Learning course. To help each student succeed, we offer individual attention and support based on their learning styles and needs.
- Hands-on projects: We include several hands-on projects in our Machine Learning course that allow students to apply their skills and knowledge to real-world problems. Projects like these provide students with valuable experience and allow them to build a portfolio of work to showcase their skills.
- Industry-relevant skills: The course provides students with skills that industry professionals demand. Upon completion of our course, students will have the knowledge and skills needed to succeed in machine learning.
- Flexible schedule: Python Machine Learning Course is designed to be flexible, allowing students to learn at their own pace. Online learning makes the course available to students from anywhere in the world.
Overall, students who choose PurpleTutor’s Python Machine Learning course can expect to receive a comprehensive and engaging learning experience that prepares them for a successful career in Python programming. The courses are designed to provide students with the knowledge, skills, and confidence they need to become proficient Python developers.
Course Content, Duration, and Certificate
To view the details of the Python with Machine Learning Course for each age group, please click on the course name. The number of sessions for each coding course is given in the Duration column. Each session lasts for an hour.
Students will be eligible to get a certificate at the end of each of the given coding courses.
Ages 12-15 years (Early Achievers Course)
|SL. No.||Course Name||Duration(hrs)|
|1||INTRODUCTION TO PYTHON PROGRAMMING||20|
|2||ADVANCED PYTHON PROGRAMMING||30|
Ages 15+ years (Young Professionals Course)
|SL. No.||Course Name||Duration(hrs)|
|2||PYTHON DATA STRUCTURES||40|
|3||INTRODUCTION TO ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE AND MACHINE LEARNING||14|
- For the Python and Machine Learning courses, there are no coding prerequisites needed, since the course will start with the very basics before moving on to the core concepts.
- It is necessary to have a laptop or computer with a webcam and a stable internet connection to take our online coding classes.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. Can I try a free class for coding?
A: Yes. The first demo class is free of charge. You can book the free class from the booking link.
2. Is Python with Machine Learning course schedule flexible?
A: Python with Machine Learning course is flexible. You can select any time and any day that works around the student’s schedules.
3. How do I know whether Machine Learning using course is right for any student?
A: The teachers assess the level of the student in the demo class based on which the course is suggested.
4. Will the student receive a certificate for the Python Machine Learning course?
A: Students get certificates after completion of each course. The certificate recognizes the skills the student learned, and the level of mastery achieved.
5. What do you require to enroll in the Python Machine Learning course from PurpleTutor?
A: You need a laptop/computer with a webcam and a stable internet connection. There are no coding prerequisites to start with Artificial Intelligence. We recommend students take our Python courses before starting with Data Science.
6. What are the courses that PurpleTutor offers?
A: PurpleTutor provides Cutting edge courses to make the student’s future ready. We have courses like – Python, Web Development, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence Courses, Cyber Security, Roblox Games & many more on offer. Please visit our courses section for more information or talk to a counsellor. We encourage you to book a complimentary class with us, enjoy & assess the in-class experience. One can also discuss courses with our teachers in-person too during the class too.
7.What level will any student reach in coding after completing the course?
A: Students learn everything about Artificial Intelligence during the course like machine learning, computer vision, natural language processing, text recognition, voice recognition, and image recognition. According to the Python Machine Learning course that they have undertaken, they will learn as per the curriculum.